Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Best Day Ever

My hubby bought me a kick ass brand spankin new laptop for Valentines Day!!!!! I am in 7th heaven! I have not been writing alot lately because work has been utterly crazy! Working so many hours and not much time to play! lol. I am going to try and post here more tomorrow.... Working on downloading WoW to my new laptop tonight...

2 comments:

Nadette said...

wow...that is the vest vday present ever lol...my mom got an ipod shuffle, so not fair lol

SunTiger said...

Awesome about the laptop!

CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!
The rules: For tomorrow's blog . . .

* You must post a photo of your night stand
Describe the items on it.