Consonants and Vowels...

As I go on my journey that is my life, I am inclined to write about experiences or feelings, share pics, recipes, ideas, oh just whatever may pop into my cluttered brain. Feel free to read and or share if you so desire...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Full Moon Fever

Boy oh Boy...

No sleep last night.  Full Moon tomorrow... Which means even less sleep tonight.

It is so weird.  Last night, my skin was ON FIRE.  My husband brushed by me and touched my arm.  He thought I had a fever.  This happens every full moon.  My skin gets hot, I don't sleep, and I get REALLY hungry, especially for red meat...

Yep- Lycanthrope... :)


Man, I want a steak for dinner tonight!!!!!

2 comments:

SunTiger said...

Lycanthropes are my favorites (but the novel I'm writing is mostly about vampires). LOVE IT!

Nadette said...

I delt with it the middle of finals week in college, all I wanted to do was run and dance and get myself in some kind of trouble, so I hear you there.